Our ‘Strength Testing’ appointment involves a thorough overview of your whole body current strength compared to your relative body size and goals. A PXP home/gym exercise program can then be derived or a PXP treatment plan updated that suits your specific situation.
We use a combination of strength testing equipment, combined with unilateral or bilateral compound exercises (squat/hinge/push/pull) to assess your strength and help you come up with a plan. We will only assess what is relevant to your needs and goals so you are in control.
What we will find out:
– Your maximum strength for all major muscle groups
– Comparison of left versus right limbs
– Functional ability of your strength with compound movements
– What weight you should/could be lifting in the gym or at home
– Your strength relative to your age, body size and goals