This appointment is a biomechanical assessment of your current strength/power/speed/landing and plyometric ability. From here we can develop a training program that is suitable for pre-season or in-season that’s appropriate for your sport.
This appointment is suitable at any time of the year as there is no point in the year where you can’t improve performance or assist in reducing risk of injury. We structure your programming appropriately for your current sports training load.
What you will find out:
– Your maximum strength for all major muscle groups
– Power, plyometric and landing ability
– Comparison of left versus right limbs
– Functional ability of your strength with compound movements
– What weight you should/could be lifting in the gym or at home
– Your strength relative to your age, body size and relative sport based goals