Strength & Conditioning coaches can help you learn how to implement applied sports science into your gym programs, rehabilitation and also cross training. At PXP our exercise physiologists are double accredited exercise scientists, exercise physiologists and are also strength and conditioning coaches.
We can help non-athletes, weekend warriors, amateur level athletes and also right up to elite level and masters athletes.
Things we love to help with:
- Junior athlete development
- Muscle building (hypertrophy)
- Injury rehabilitation & return to play testing
- Recurrent hamstring or calf injuries (or other soft tissue sports injuries)
- Tendon pain
- Foot and ankle problems
- Speed training
- Strength and power training for all sports
- Gym education and safety
- Energy system development – aerobic and anaerobic conditioning
- Concussion rehabilitation